What we do
Warehousing / Fulfilment | Storage | Pick & Pack | Transport | Production / Kitting
Fancy a no-obligation chat about how Market Boosters could help your business with logistics?
At Market Boosters we use an innovative and robust warehouse management system that takes care of all stock management for you, so you can focus on what matters most to your business.
In summary, we can split the benefits of our WMS across the following sub sections:
Secure pallet Storage
Accuracy and security drive our offering to ensure that all your stock is properly audited, located and uplifted. With our technology-driven systems, you can be assured of the highest quality management of your material.
- Fully racked warehouse facility providing 65,000 sq ft of storage
- Full reporting and auditing on all stock on arrival
- Red Care security system with direct links to local First Response police
- Digital CCTV
- Secure area for high-value stock items
- Archive storage for your financial data
- Fully bespoke storage – any size, weight and any budget are equally catered for
- All stock is formally located within our premises and labeled to your specification
- Cyclic quarterly audit
Computerised Stock Management System
Ensure that our clients have full control, visibility and management over
their stock, the web-based inventory Management System provides the most sophisticated method of real-time ordering.
- Web-based, secure inventory Management System available to all clients
- Produce orders and jobs to be called off, fulfilled and distributed
- Real-time stock levels for your entire inventory
- Full on-line reporting available to manage all your stock movements & history
- 3 level product description
- Client unique codes
- Multiple fields available for language, colour, size and other product descriptions
- Minimum stock level alerts
Pick and Pack
A fully controlled service that delivers finished consignments ready for despatch, incorporating multi-stage checking and order auditing.
- All orders picked from client orders received via fax, email or web order
- Stock levels automatically adjusted on inventory Management System
- Full range of packaging materials & cartons supplied
- Competent and professional team handles each order from start to finish
- Every process from initial pick to completed shipment is checked
- Client references and codes used throughout and are used from order to invoicing
You can find out more about our Warehouse Management System by viewing the PDF and PowerPoint above.